Skip to content
Why should you go on a Botswana Safari?
- Pristine, undisturbed wilderness experience.
- Highest concentration of elephants in the world.
- The Okavango Delta is the largest inland delta on earth.
- The Linyanti and Savute areas feature an annual summer migration of zebra and antelope, as well high concentrations of elephants and predators.
- See rare sitatunga and indigenous red lechwe antelope.
- Game viewing by mokoro (dugout canoe) in the Delta is unforgettable.
- Friendly and welcoming people and in a safe and secure environment.